True Love Galore! Click below to watch!
A pack of gorgeous #siberianhuskiesofinstagram, a couple of #australianshepherds, and the #adorable #alphamale – a #shihtzu #japanesespitz mix named Momo @ #truelovecafe! Read more about them in a jiffy on www.incahootswithpj.com! #love #travel #huskylove #blog #blogger #bangkok #thailand #videooftheday #videoofthenight #petsofinstagram #dogsofinstagram
True Love Cafe (facebook.com/neverlandsiberians) is a welcome respite from Bangkok’s dizzying pulse. Want a break from visiting temples, shopping malls, and markets? If you’re a dog lover, this place is most definitely for you! The visit is absolutely well worth it, for aside from the adorable fur balls, the great food, and quiet, tree-covered, cool surroundings, the service is warm and efficient!
The cafe is actually an offshoot of a 14 year old Siberian Husky kennel called “Neverland” run by amiable Miss Choty. For those not in the know, a kennel is an establishment where dogs or cats are bred. I assume Miss Choty simply wanted to share her love of dogs and hence, the birth of True Love Cafe almost 3 years ago. The entrance fee of 350 Baht (US $9.90) person includes a dessert and a drink. Should you decide to order more of their food offerings, the extra payment you’ll shell out will be most agreeable for their food’s delicious! The dogs have their own space and this is where several scheduled interactions with guests take place. And by the way, their living quarters is air-conditioned 24/7, 365 days a year!
Although you would have to go out of your way to get to the place, the establishment is well-thought out, very clean and safe, and I highly recommend it! Everybody leaves with wide grins on their faces!
How to get there (address – 153 Soi Ari Samphan 2, Samsen Nai, Phaya Thai, Bangkok) the easy-peasy way:
- Take the BTS Sukhumvit Line and disembark at Ari Station.
- Hail a cab or a tuktuk to take you there directly. The ride should cost about 40 to 50 Baht and take less than 10 minutes.
- Before leaving the premises, feel free to inform Miss Choty that you’ll be needing a ride back to Ari Station. She’ll be more than glad to call a ride for you.
List of gorgeous dogs present at True Love Cafe (the ones I saw):
- 20 to 25 Siberian Huskies ranging from ages 7 months to 10 years old
- 2 Australian Shepherds
- 1 Akita
- and super duper adorable Momo, the alpha male of the whole pack who’s a Shih-Tzu/Japanese Spitz mix!